Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trailer update

New vow: to promise to blog at least once a week... It's so inspiring to hear that so many people read this... Thank you for being interested in something new and something epic with the Lights... Well, at least I'm trying to make the trailer a little epic with an inspiring a deep quote.

I have redone the same trailer about 3 times and since i'm a perfectionist when it comes to editing I must force myself to go back to what my professors at Ohio state visual communication dept taught me, "design has to be good enough" although I'm looking for that wow factor I am pleased with it. It's really really spectacular and I can't wait to launch it. It's really good enough to launch right now but I'm putting virtue to patience by meeting with this editor who will put the final touched on it giving lighted effects. How can I launch the lights trailer without cool lights. Yeah, so I'm hoping to launch this week... By Thursday.

What a journey. I hired two amazing interns in Pr thanks to @newyorkcitypr and they are currently working on getting more fans for The Lights facebook page... So if you can post it to your wall that will certainly help*

*it's funny and interesting to me that most of my acquaintances wouldn't care less to do a facebook post on the lights nor even become a facebook fan of the Lights vs how much a stranger would... Oh well, the notion of the beast... What's that quote? Lol

I can't explain the feeling I have my crossing over to what they call celebrity status. I figured out so far that I may be famous because I'm not trying to be... I just want to produce an amazing show that will inspire those to get out of jobs they loathe, forget about their fears and join us on a journey where there will be risk, tears, obstacles, sacrifice and one day-- major rewarding success to live a life of dreams.

xo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment