Saturday, November 28, 2009

Organizing

We hear it time and time again that an organized workspace opens a special portal in life that is supposed to be effortlessly flowing with positive energy and progress. It really helps with the 4 quadrants (Dr. Dyer anyone?).

After putting a load of laundry in and picking things off the chair and floor, my desk is still a mess but the most pressing tool for me is to label all the clips in my editing suite. I have to prepare all the footage for the pro editors in the other Lights dept.
See all the Untitled's to the left? I have to sort though 8 months of filming. It will be so much fun though. Sarah Austin and I have determined that December is the final production month before the real fun begins.

I also noticed on my Twitter settings reads web series... hmm, can my subconscious be telling me something that is fortuitous? I already decided that if the tv networks don't pick the show up in a certain amount of time frame then I am going to make a proposal to Twitter and @NewYorkCityPR. MTV, Lifetime, CW, Bravo, Oxygen, VH1, & We are hot ones to receive an invitation for a viewing meeting.

The Lights will be editing like a movie (short film) with a splash of The City and Sex and the City. With LA music connections this show is going to be amazing. It was quite the journey carrying tripods and lights around but I can say that I am proud that I was able to create the first mobile production company. I hired the best camera man in the city and now it's time to get organized so The Lights can launch early next year.

I am also setting up celebrity guest stars who have been successful with their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment