Monday, December 7, 2009

Appearance

Having visited The Tory burch boutique in Nolita to meet Ivanka Trump to wearing Sara Claire and Esther for scenes, it is very important to take the extra time to dress until you feel confident. Confidence is key to being articulate and poised in business meetings and it's time to find the brands that achieve such feeling.

Today's to do list became slightly interrupted when I had to see my dermatologist. I have a scene this Wednesday and need to be camera ready. A chemical peel later, I should be good to go.

It's strange yet exciting to have to focus on my looks so much as I step into being a Lights star. I will look glamorous at times on the show but that doesn't mean that I'm not sitting at my camera man's place in sweats and glasses with no make up on right now. Remember I'm still an entrepreneur and there isn't time to always look your best to strangers.

I had my liter of water, organic juice and stretched and can't wait to start ballet.

What are your fashion and beauty secrets? First to leave a comment receives a special gift. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment