Monday, December 21, 2009

A novel: chapter 1 so far.

Chapter 1: A New York Moment.

Where would I begin? The cusp of the new year-- 2009 front and center at the Nivea kiss and be kissed platform in the heart of times square. We had to have a rehearsal dec 30th. My boyfriend proposed at midnight the next day.

On Dec 30th, however, Sway, a notorious MTV correspondant alum still in the game, was reading his script to memorize while I waltzed over for my approach. I said, "do you mind if I tell you an idea for my/a show?." "sure but I'm going to have to read and multi task but I'll still hear you though.", Sway responded. "it's called "The Lights", myself on point- proceeded, it's about female entrepreneurs trying to make it to NYC."

Sway immediately stood up and looked me in the eye and said: promise me you won't show anyone/ or a network the pilot until I see it.

... My thoughts now, 10 months later: what if that network was my own at NewYorkCityPR.TV?

With a following of over 70k from around the world, I'm faced with my random moment's word to a stranger/tv known personalit.y Now, I have the opportunity to shine and create a network of my own: "vogue air-brushing, vogue editing, vogue lighting, "vogue"color correcting (sex and the city movie anyone?) "vogue everything: except in my parallel world, that "vogue" was my "NewYorkCityPR".

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment