Saturday, December 12, 2009

Transitioning into Balance

Being an entrepreneur means I am back and forth to Ohio and New York a lot. This Tuesday I am back to Ohio for the holidays and to edit The Lights.

I love NY, don't get me wrong, I'm just really excited to go back home and focus on my health and body as I start up intense ballet training again.

I've realized lately that being in front of a computer for 8 hours a day is not the life I want to live. Even though I have a lot of computer coffee shop hours ahead of me as I edit The Lights, I will be balancing this entrepreneurial lifestyle with ballet, intense hydration and quality time with my family and friends.

Take home message: Balance your work so you truly have an enriching lifestyle.


1 comment:

  1. How do you do that with a husband and kids? I am assuming you're not married bc balancing just YOUR life and family are easier without having a family of your own? Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete