Saturday, December 19, 2009

A brief Novel Rated X FYI

"Where are you going?" "Ouch! My diamond bebe fish nets (that I wore under my dressy skinny jeans) literally got caught on my you know what! Oh my geez-- I am SO mortified here with a Cosmopolitan moment. (yeah, they call me the Carrie Bradshaw of the Social Media age and I so need to get $4 a word at"Vogue" or at @NewYorkCityPR kinda of a thing.

" where are you going?", my just driven drunk (in her own Mercury Car) Bestie said. I didn't even respond (knowing how incoherent she was) so i just threw on my black juicy Couture knock off Sweat Suit, I purchased in Brooklyn-- and postioned myself to start walking on the way to the bathroom to scrub my face and apply Neosporen. I noticed I stood a little taller and aligned my body : looking up, - stepping into the second pants leg- taller - as if my ballet private instructor was watching.

As i I got dressed in the foax jC Sweat Suit, i pictured/dreamt my self walking into the elegantly black, could compete with Chanel black Ballerina flats Tory Burch rubber slipper flats. Meaning, I literally visualized myself stepping into the $95 dollar : I saw earlier at an amazing boutique where I purcuased my new @EmilyBrickelCEO chestnut Ugg Boots: Tory Burch slippers.

Wow. How did Tory burch do it?a master brander that can stump even the best.

Xoxo
C

Xoxo Goodnight.

"it is better to be looked at than to be overlooked." Mae West







No comments:

Post a Comment