Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Road Less Traveled

Back in Ohio with my family. I recognized being back in Ohio right away when a baggage helper immediately approached me with a dolly. He was SO nice!

My camera man, Mike, still has one of my hard drives with The Lights footage on it in NY. I need him to capture a tape and film and capture Aimee, Sarah (Sara Claire and Esther) and Elle (Marigo's client of Otrera).

It's perfect timing because I will not be working until I empty out and organize my 3 suitcases. I have to be Feng Suied out before I can even begin to edit the trailer and the pilot.

I really am just going to respect the timing and get the work done without any stress. Im going to make a vision board with what I envision for the premiere and just stay positive and hopeful. I'm going to balance working on my body ( ballet, eating lots of fruits and vegetables), oxygen water with editing The Lights.

Once I'm settled here I'm going to meet with some potential investor sponsors here as soon as the trailer is done. In fact, one of my friends from Ohio State who owns a well known energy drink gave me the go ahead to send him over the sponsorship proposal-- so that prospectus with trailor is on my top to do list. It's all going to work!! I just believe.

What an amazing New Year it's going to be!

Thanks for reading--whoever you are. xo

4 comments:

  1. How do you do that with a husband and kids? I am assuming you're not married bc balancing just YOUR life and family are easier without having a family of your own? Thoughts?

    4th request...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Felicity, I do not have a husband or kids. A fiance in NY, yes, but he is just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a mompreneur :) and the best advice I can give you is to not go in 10 different directions. FOCUS on one thing at a time, get it done and opportunities will come to you... It will be like a domino effect. My biggest virtue was patience. And trust me it paid off. Its def hard balancing the kiddos, hubby and work but at the end of the day, my focus is on the one thing that I love doing but makes me $$$!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's become such a unpaved road for me, because with producing the show now, I found that I am only working on my company when I film... which can't be the best thing. I am just hoping that season one takes off and I can get sponsors for the show and then delegate and have other someone else PA the show. And then, I am doing video publicity jobs on the side to bring some money in as I am pursuing this dream of having a premiere! Because, I figure, if the show takes off then I will have amazing exposure for my product. I really will try to focus though! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete