Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Producing and Starring

I don't think I will truly step into who I am (my element) until I have an associate producer on board and I can actually just focus on being an entrepreneur and attend to my products- solely. The thought of not having to produce/manage/ coordinate the show and just show up for a scene seems like a dream. A dream I'm willing to work towards.

I met with @emilybrickelceo (Emily) today and it really well. We filmed at Uva on 2nd Ave and 78th.

Imagine doing what you're doing AND producing/filming/set designing an entire show!... Hectic mayhem I tell you. Even tonight, Emily said, yet again, that I should FOCUS on my company only-- all I could only think of was, "if she only knew!"--- here I am trying to make HER a star and juggle everything at the same time--Its all good tho.

It was wonderful seeing her--even if it was just catching up on camera. How is she doing with her dress line...? Find out on The Lights. Premiering early 2010.

I wore a Sara Claire and Esther burgundy skirt and never felt more confident.





No comments:

Post a Comment