Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time Management

If it was any other Sunday, I would stay up and work until I couldn't work anymore. However, as
my new Monday Resolution I, have decided to wake up extra early and start my week off right.

This month is all about finishing the pilot for the premiere and in preparation for the premiere (date TBD early 2010), I need to approach key sponsors to make this happen.








I will set my alarm at 8am, Stay in my black knock off version of a black Juicy Couture sweatsuit and while I heat up water for the morning green tea, I will sit on the carpet and work on my middle splits while downing a liter of NYC tap water before my tea. Just typing this seems like a dream lifestyle way of beginning my morning.

After a warm up i will then do 50 pliƩs (when I go back to Ohio I am taking private ballet lessons) and then work on the following to do list:








1. Tweet what time it is
2. Research the Tory Burch foundation.
3. Identify who I want to approach as sponsors for the step and repeat
4. Design perspectus for potential sponsors
5. Take 20 min and walk to health food store to order 32 oz of organic vegetable and apple/carrot juice
6. Check Twitter and Facebook
7. Finish perspectus
8. Text Marigo and Email Sara Claire and Esther regarding scenes that need to be filmed
9. Follow up with Zara Terez
10. Call The World Bar and find out if I can film there for a drink filmed meeting with Emily
11. Take a break and finish reading The Trump Card
12. Eat
13. Drink water!
14. Go!!! To the apple store and find the right person to talk to about having the premiere there! That would be a dream!!

Wow. I am really looking forward to my day.

I have to write to do lists more often. I hope it helps my mind focus and manages my time beyond my wildest expectations.

15. Otrera and marigo
16. Write femmetrepreneurs questions to send to femmes to feature them on my blog.









Happy Monday! Xo





2 comments:

  1. wow! your Monday list is almost identical to mine down to the organic juice! I make lists like this all the time and they really work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just now saw that I actually have comments. Thanks for reminding me about the lists. You're right, they do help and I need to do more of them!

    ReplyDelete