Friday, December 11, 2009

The NY Hustle: What a Day!

Being an entrepreneur is the equivalant to the pursuit of happiness.... A thought I had as I had to start typing on my phone for a clip on camera on the subway.

The vow to blog everyday has been broken thanks to myself for taking on almost too much I can handle. So, sincere apologizes for that.

Thursday was insane. I was on such a tight time schedule.

2:30 meet Aimee and return the Sara Claire and Esther outfits they kindly styled me for The Lights Show.

2:35: Film Aimee and record her saying something exciting about her company.

3:00 walk 7 blocks and one avenue to film @MarigoPR at the magazine store in Bryant Park. The workers were kind enough to go along with everything and were amused by us with the camera and $300 microphone.

3:30 meet the owners of the top teacup breeders in the world who are wanting @newyorkcitypr to help them get more followers-- I may get a teacup baby dolled faced Yorkie out of it.

4:15 meet my cameraman, Mike, outside NBC to pick up the wireless mics.

5:00 take train to Telegraphe Cafe in Chelsea to meet Elle, owner of Otrera (hottest scarfs ever right now)

Film Elle call her social media publicist, Marigo (while Marigo was on camera at Macchiato Espresso bar being filmed by Mike.)

One last shoot this Monday and that wraps up season one filming in NY. I'm really excited to get back to me and my company. Need to start being more selfish. The only vision that keeps me going is walking the red carpet and watching The Lights premiere thinking, yes, Christina, your beyond hard work to pursue this dream was certainly all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment