Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ohio to NY NY to Ohio

Turns out I can afford a place in Ohio as my (continued story line on The Lights WebV Show) is me trying to get back to NY: to be able to afford my own place there. I know I am lucky enough to, however, be able to afford a place in Ohio. If I move into this place ( I'm currently out to a diner still getting to know a potential roomate I just met in craigslist) it would be equivalent to roughly $1200-$1600 a month in ny.

I told her straight up that I have to be able to have my camera man there. She doesn't want to be on a "reality" show-- I told her she wouldn't... Just me on my "reality meets documentary meets gossip girl meets business and the city meet short film show.":- aka "The Lights".

It'll be a huge milestone for me to live on my own and have my own place. I really hope to move in.

It seems as tho the hard work of 11 months is starting to pay off.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment